Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in Cobble Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Establish a budget: Before starting any kitchen renovation, it's important to establish a budget. This will help you prioritize what areas of the kitchen you want to remodel and ensure that you don't overspend.
- Think about functionality: When renovating your kitchen, it's important to consider the functionality of the space. Think about how you use your kitchen and what changes you can make to improve workflow and organization.
- Choose durable materials: The kitchen is a high-traffic area that sees a lot of wear and tear. Therefore, it's important to choose durable materials that can withstand daily use. Consider materials like quartz or granite for countertops and porcelain or ceramic tiles for the floors.
- Focus on lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in any kitchen. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting or pendant lights to brighten up the space and create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Pull together a cohesive design: When doing a kitchen remodel, it's important to create a cohesive design. Choose a color scheme and stick to it throughout the space. Coordinate the finishes of the hardware, appliances, and lighting fixtures to create a polished look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Cobble Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Cobble Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Cobble Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Cobble Hill8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City7 Modern Backsplash Ideas
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Install An OvenDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors