Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in Mill Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and whether it works for your needs. Can you optimize the flow and utilize the space more efficiently?
- Functionality: Assess the functionality of your appliances, cabinets, and countertops. Are they outdated or dysfunctional? Consider upgrading to newer, more durable materials and appliances.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in any kitchen, both for aesthetics and functionality. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting or updating your overhead lighting to brighter, more energy-efficient options.
- Storage: Adequate storage is essential in any kitchen. Consider adding or upgrading your cabinets and pantry space to make the most of your kitchen's storage potential.
- Aesthetics: Finally, consider the overall aesthetic of your kitchen. Do you want to update the color scheme or add decorative accents like backsplashes or hardware? A simple update to the overall look of your kitchen can make a big impact on the overall feel of your home.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mill Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mill Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mill Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mill Island7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
You Might Also LikeAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynEast TremontSomervilleBroadway JunctionHomecrest