The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Consider the overall layout and functionality of the kitchen. Determine if there are any changes that can be made to improve flow and accessibility.
- Select cabinets, countertops, and backsplash that complement the existing style and color scheme of the kitchen. It’s important to choose materials that are durable and easy to maintain.
- Upgrade appliances to energy-efficient models. This can save money on utility bills in the long run and also give the kitchen a modern touch.
- Ensure there is ample lighting in the kitchen, including under-cabinet lighting and overhead lighting. This will not only make the space more functional, but also create a pleasant atmosphere for cooking and entertaining.
- Consider adding a kitchen island for additional prep space and storage. This can also serve as a gathering area for guests or a casual dining spot.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Navy Yard
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Navy Yard
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Navy Yard
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Navy YardHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
You Might Also LikeNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Where To Stay During Your Remodel