Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in New Lots
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- 1. Budget - First, set a realistic budget for your kitchen remodel. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and any additional expenses, such as permits or hiring a designer.
- 2. Layout - Think about the flow and functionality of your kitchen. Will you need additional storage, counter space, or a new layout altogether? Plan accordingly with the help of a professional if necessary.
- 3. Style - Consider the overall aesthetic you want for your kitchen. Do you want a modern, minimalist look or a more traditional, cozy feel? Choose colors and materials that reflect your personal style.
- 4. Appliances - Determine which appliances you want to replace or upgrade. Consider energy-efficient options to save money in the long run.
- 5. Hiring a Contractor - Make sure to hire a reputable contractor who has experience with kitchen remodeling projects. Check reviews and ask for references before making a decision.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near New Lots
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near New Lots
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in New Lots
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in New LotsTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Pick A General ContractorWhere To Stay During Your RemodelAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynGlendaleWestchester SquareMelroseUnionport