The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Consider the layout: Evaluate the current layout of your kitchen and decide if you want to keep it or make changes to improve functionality.
- Choose the right materials: Determine which materials will work best for your kitchen remodel, such as durable and easy-to-clean countertops, cabinets, and flooring.
- Plan for lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in any kitchen. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting or installing new light fixtures to brighten up the space.
- Select the right appliances: Do you need to update your appliances? If so, prioritize which ones need to be replaced first, such as the stove or refrigerator.
- Think about storage: Maximize storage space with pull-out drawers, lazy susans, or other organization systems. Keeping the kitchen clutter-free will make it feel larger and more inviting.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near North Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near North Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in North Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in North SideHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksBest Bathroom Paint FinishesCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design
You Might Also LikeSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors