Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Boerum Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Consider the functionality and flow of the kitchen. Will you need to make any changes to the layout to improve the flow and usability of the space? Take into account the size of the room and the number of people who will be using the space.
- Style: Determine the style of the kitchen you want to achieve. A farmhouse kitchen can incorporate classic elements like shaker cabinets, open shelving, and a farmhouse sink. Consider the color scheme and materials for the countertops, backsplash, and flooring.
- Storage: Storage is key in any kitchen, but especially in a farmhouse kitchen where you want to incorporate vintage and rustic elements. Consider incorporating open shelving or glass-front cabinets to display your vintage dishware and décor. Also, add storage solutions like a pantry, deep drawers, and a kitchen island.
- Appliances: Choose appliances that fit the style of your kitchen but also provide the functionality you need. A vintage-style refrigerator might look great, but consider if you need a larger fridge for your family's needs. Look for energy-efficient appliances to save money in the long run.
- Lighting: Lighting is important in any kitchen remodel. Consider adding pendant lights over the island or sink and under-cabinet lighting to brighten up the workspace. Incorporate natural light with windows and skylights if possible.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Boerum Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Boerum Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Boerum Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Boerum HillHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also Like8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Simple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Best Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls