Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in City Line
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of your kitchen, ensuring it is functional and efficient. Perhaps adding an island or opening up the space can help achieve this.
- Cabinetry: Choose high-quality, durable materials for your cabinet doors and drawers. Additionally, decide on a style that aligns with the overall aesthetic of your farmhouse kitchen.
- Countertops: Opt for a material that is both visually appealing and practical for food preparation. Granite or marble can add a touch of elegance while butcher block or concrete can provide a rustic feel.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is crucial for any kitchen remodel. Consider installing a mix of task lighting (under-cabinet lights) and ambient lighting (pendant lights or chandeliers).
- Appliances: Select appliances that are both energy-efficient and functional for your cooking needs. You may opt for vintage appliances to achieve a farmhouse look or modern, stainless steel appliances for a sleek aesthetic.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near City Line
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near City Line
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in City Line
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in City LineHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Who To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Pick A General Contractor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynSouth CoronaGerritsen BeachBreezy PointWilliamsbridge