Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Clinton Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Style: Consider the style of your farmhouse kitchen remodel in Clinton Hill, Brooklyn. Look out for design themes to help you choose the perfect design for your kitchen. For instance, there are Scandinavian, traditional, and modern farmhouse kitchen designs you can choose from.
- Cabinetry: Cabinets are an essential part of every kitchen remodel. Consider the type of materials, finish, and hardware that will work best for your kitchen space. You may choose open shelving, custom cabinets, or reclaimed wood cabinets depending on your preference.
- Countertops: When choosing countertops, consider the durability and maintenance of the material. Granite and marble are popular choices but may require maintenance, while quartz countertops are low-maintenance and durable but can be expensive.
- Lighting: Lighting is crucial in every kitchen remodel. Consider adding overhead, under-cabinet, and pendant lighting to provide adequate lighting for cooking and dining. You may also consider adding dimmer switches to control the ambiance of the space.
- Appliances: Choose appliances that fit into your farmhouse kitchen design. Consider energy-efficient appliances and those with smart features, such as refrigerators with in-built touch screens or ovens with Wi-Fi connectivity, to make your kitchen smarter and more efficient.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Clinton Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Clinton Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Clinton Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Clinton HillWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Modern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also LikeCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors