Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Cobble Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the kitchen and how it can be improved based on your needs. If you have a small kitchen, consider ways to optimize storage and counter space.
- Design: A farmhouse kitchen typically features rustic elements like wood cabinets, exposed brick, and vintage accessories. Think about incorporating these into your design to achieve the desired look.
- Appliances: Update your kitchen with modern appliances that will make cooking and preparing meals easier. Choose appliances that fit with the style of your kitchen.
- Lighting: Lighting is crucial in any kitchen, and a farmhouse kitchen is no exception. Consider adding pendant lights or chandeliers to create a warm, inviting atmosphere.
- Finishes: Choose finishes that will complement the style of your kitchen. For a farmhouse look, consider using natural materials like wood and stone.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Cobble Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Cobble Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Cobble Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Cobble HillTips on a Wood Floor BathroomModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Tech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
You Might Also Like7 Modern Backsplash Ideas8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynLenox HillPark SlopeNorth SideMurray Hill