Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Fort Hamilton
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the kitchen and how it will best suit your needs. Farmhouse kitchens typically have a large central island for food prep and gathering. Think about how you will use the space and what features are most important to you.
- Materials: Choosing the right materials for your kitchen remodel is essential to achieving the farmhouse look you want. Consider using natural materials such as wood, stone, and brick to create a warm and rustic feel. You may also want to incorporate vintage elements like an antique farmhouse sink or old-fashioned hardware.
- Color scheme: Farmhouse kitchens tend to have a muted color palette with neutral shades like beige, white, and gray. However, you can add pops of color with accent pieces like dishware or furniture. Consider adding a bold color like green or blue to create a focal point in the room.
- Storage: Adequate storage is essential in any kitchen, but especially in a farmhouse kitchen where you may have a lot of cooking and baking supplies. Consider adding open shelving or cabinets with glass doors to showcase your collection of dishes and glassware.
- Lighting: Good lighting is important in any kitchen, but it's especially crucial in a farmhouse kitchen where you want to create a warm and inviting atmosphere. Consider adding pendant lights above the island or a chandelier above the dining table for a touch of elegance.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Fort Hamilton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Fort Hamilton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Fort Hamilton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Fort HamiltonWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?7 Modern Backsplash IdeasNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynStuyvesant TownGreenwich VillageChinatownLittle Italy