Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Gravesend
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of the kitchen and how it will be used. Make sure to create ample storage space and work surfaces.
- Style: Choose a style that complements the farmhouse feel such as shaker cabinets and a farmhouse sink. Rustic finishes such as reclaimed wood and aged brass hardware can add charm.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in a kitchen. Consider adding pendant lights over the island and under-cabinet lighting to brighten up work areas.
- Appliances: Select appliances that not only look great, but also meet your needs. Stainless steel appliances can add a sleek touch, while a vintage-style range can add character.
- Color scheme: Stick to a neutral color palette for a classic farmhouse look. Whites, grays, and earthy tones work well. Add pops of color with accessories such as dishware and textiles.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Gravesend
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Gravesend
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Gravesend
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in GravesendWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Pick A General Contractor8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynEast VillageCentral HarlemBorough ParkBushwick