Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Kensington
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Size and Layout: Consider the size and layout of the kitchen space to determine what kind of design will work best.
- Materials: Select durable and high-quality materials such as wood, stone, or metal for your farmhouse kitchen remodel.
- Color Palette: Choose a color palette that complements the style and theme of your farmhouse kitchen design.
- Storage: Include ample storage spaces such as cabinets, drawers, and shelves to keep your kitchen organized and clutter-free.
- Lighting: Install appropriate lighting fixtures such as sconces, chandeliers, and pendant lights to create a warm and inviting atmosphere in your farmhouse kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Kensington
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Kensington
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Kensington
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in KensingtonProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Install An OvenTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors