Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Midwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and determine if it needs to be reconfigured to better fit your needs. Think about how you use your kitchen and what changes would make it more functional.
- Materials: Farmhouse kitchens typically use natural materials such as wood, stone, and brick. Consider using these materials for countertops, flooring, and backsplashes to create a rustic feel.
- Cabinetry: Choose cabinets that are simple and classic in design, with a mix of open shelving and closed cabinets. Consider painting them a muted color or staining them to show the natural wood grain.
- Lighting: Farmhouse kitchens should be well-lit with a mix of natural and artificial lighting. A combination of pendant lights and recessed lighting can help create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Finishing Touches: Consider adding finishing touches such as a farmhouse sink, vintage hardware, and decorative accessories to complete the look of your kitchen remodel.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Midwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Midwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Midwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Midwood7 White Shower Tile IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
You Might Also LikeHow To Find A Good General ContractorCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Install An OvenHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What is a Modern Kitchen Design?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynCivic CenterDitmas ParkBoerum HillMadison