The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the kitchen and whether it works well for your lifestyle. Think about the placement of appliances, counters, and cabinets and how they can be arranged to make the space more functional.
- Style: Decide on the style of your farmhouse kitchen. Research different design elements such as shaker-style cabinets, apron-front sinks, and butcher block countertops. Choose a color scheme that complements the rest of your home.
- Materials: Consider using natural and durable materials such as wood, stone, and brick. These materials are not only aesthetically pleasing but also add to the rustic charm of a farmhouse kitchen.
- Storage: Maximizing storage space is important in any kitchen remodel. Consider adding features such as pantry cabinets, open shelving, and a kitchen island with built-in storage to make the most of your space.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is vital in any kitchen remodel. Consider adding pendant lights above the island or sink, under-cabinet lighting, and natural light sources such as windows and skylights to brighten up the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near New Lots
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near New Lots
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in New Lots
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in New LotsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsKitchen Backsplash Ideas 20238 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink