Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Park Slope
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout and Functionality: Consider the layout of your kitchen and whether it fits your needs. Also, think about how you intend to use the space and what features you need to make it functional.
- Style and Aesthetics: Choose a design that reflects the farmhouse look you want to achieve. Consider the color schemes, material selections, and lighting options that best suit your preferred style.
- Appliances and Fixtures: Choose appliances and fixtures that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Consider the size and style of your appliances, and choose fixtures that complement your farmhouse look.
- Storage and Organization: Optimize your storage and organization space by choosing cabinets, pantries, or shelving that matches your style, offers ample space, and keeps everything organized and accessible.
- Natural Light and Ventilation: Maximizing natural light and ventilation is essential in a farmhouse kitchen. Consider adding windows, skylights, or french doors to bring in more light and provide better air circulation.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Park Slope
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Park Slope
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Park Slope
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Park SlopeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Proper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General Contractor7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementSmall House Mini Kitchen Design