Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Red Hook
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Keep the farmhouse style consistent throughout the kitchen remodel, from the cabinetry to the countertops to the hardware.
- Consider adding a large farmhouse sink, which is both practical and visually appealing.
- Incorporate natural wood elements, such as exposed ceiling beams or a wood slab countertop.
- Choose vintage or distressed finishes, such as painted cabinets with a worn patina or brass fixtures with an antique finish.
- Opt for open shelving instead of upper cabinets to create a more authentic farmhouse feel and allow for easy access to dishes and cooking supplies.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Red Hook
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Red Hook
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Red Hook
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Red Hook8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Install An Oven7 Modern Backsplash IdeasFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas