Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in South Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and how you can make it more functional. Think about how the space can be used for cooking, storage, and entertaining.
- Style: Choose a farmhouse style that fits the aesthetic of South Side, Brooklyn. Consider the color scheme, materials, and finishes that will complement the architecture of your home and the surrounding neighborhood.
- Storage: Farmhouse kitchens are known for their ample storage. Incorporate functional storage solutions such as open shelving, cabinets, and island storage to keep your kitchen organized and clutter-free.
- Appliances: When selecting appliances, choose ones that fit the rustic farmhouse theme. You can also consider energy-efficient appliances that will save you money in the long run.
- Lighting: Lighting is crucial in any kitchen remodel. Choose fixtures that provide ample illumination for cooking and entertaining, and that fit the style of your farmhouse kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South SideHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops7 White Shower Tile IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Install An OvenHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023