Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Vinegar Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Consider the Layout: Before embarking on a kitchen remodel, be sure to consider the kitchen layout. The kitchen layout should enhance the functionality of the kitchen while taking into account the available space. Consider the location of appliances, sink, and other fixtures in relation to each other.
- Choose the right materials: The materials used in a farmhouse kitchen remodel should reflect the style of the home. Some popular materials for farmhouse kitchens include reclaimed wood, stone, and brick. These materials are not only durable but also add charm and character to the space.
- Pick the Right Appliances: Appliances are an important aspect of any kitchen. When selecting appliances for a farmhouse kitchen, consider those with a vintage or rustic look. This includes appliances with a brushed metal finish, old-fashioned knobs and handles, and exposed hardware.
- Lighting: Lighting can make or break a kitchen. Ensure the lighting in your kitchen is adequate, offers proper illumination, and complements the style of the kitchen. Traditional pendant lights or chandeliers with a rustic flair are excellent options for a farmhouse kitchen.
- Storage: Adequate storage is essential in any kitchen, but even more so in a farmhouse kitchen where the focus is on a homely and inviting feel. Consider open shelving, a large farmhouse pantry, and cabinets that blend well with the overall style of the kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Vinegar Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Vinegar Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Vinegar Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Vinegar HillSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas
You Might Also Like7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasWhere To Stay During Your Remodel