Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Williamsburg
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Preserving the farmhouse feel: When renovating your kitchen, make sure to preserve the farmhouse feel by incorporating elements such as wooden floors, rustic beams, and vintage-looking light fixtures.
- Choosing the right color palette: opt for warm, earthy tones such as beige, brown, and cream to create a cozy and inviting ambiance that is characteristic of farmhouse style.
- Maximizing storage space: The farmhouse kitchen is known for being functional, so consider adding floor-to-ceiling cabinets, open shelves, and a pantry to maximize storage space.
- Installing durable materials: The kitchen is often the heart of the home, so choose durable materials that can withstand wear and tear, such as granite or quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and porcelain tiles.
- Adding a farmhouse sink: A farmhouse sink is a staple of the farmhouse kitchen and can add both functional and aesthetic value. Consider a large, apron-front sink made of materials such as cast iron or fireclay for an authentic look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Williamsburg
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Williamsburg
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Williamsburg
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WilliamsburgAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Find A Good General Contractor7 Modern Backsplash IdeasSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas