Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Bedford Stuyvesant
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: The kitchen layout is an essential factor to consider when remodeling your kitchen in Bedford Stuyvesant, Brooklyn. You should identify your preferred work triangle, which is the distance between the stove, refrigerator, and sink, to create a functional kitchen design.
- Style: The style of your kitchen should complement the overall theme and architecture of your home. Consider traditional, modern, or eclectic styles that work well with the existing decor.
- Storage: Adequate storage is essential in any kitchen. Think about the type of cabinets, shelving, and drawers that you need to store your kitchenware and food items. Ensure that you have enough space to store all your kitchen tools and appliances.
- Lighting: The lighting in your kitchen plays an important role in creating the right ambiance. Consider installing multiple light fixtures to create a well-lit and bright space. You can use pendant lights, under-cabinet lighting, and recessed lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Budget: Finally, you need to consider how much you are willing to spend on your kitchen remodel in Bedford Stuyvesant, Brooklyn. Set a realistic budget and stick to it to avoid overspending. Consider using high-quality materials that are durable and long-lasting to get the best value for your money.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bedford Stuyvesant
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bedford Stuyvesant
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bedford Stuyvesant
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bedford StuyvesantHow To Install An OvenIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas