Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Coney Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and determine if it works for your lifestyle. You may need to reconfigure the space by moving appliances, adding cabinets, or removing walls to create a more efficient and functional layout.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the remodel and stick to it. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and any unexpected expenses that may arise during the renovation process.
- Style: Choose a style that complements your home's architecture and fits your personal taste. There are many options to choose from, such as modern, farmhouse, or traditional.
- Appliances: Determine if you need to update or replace any of your appliances. Choose energy-efficient options that will save you money in the long run.
- Lighting: Consider the lighting in your kitchen and determine if it needs an update. Adding new lighting fixtures, under-cabinet lighting, or a skylight can brighten up your space and make it feel larger.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Coney Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Coney Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Coney Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Coney IslandHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Find A Good General Contractor8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
You Might Also LikeWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynManhattan ValleyBedford StuyvesantUpper East SideBushwick