Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Fulton Ferry
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Budget: Before starting the remodel, determine a realistic budget that includes all costs such as materials, labor, and permits.
- Kitchen layout: Consider the existing layout and flow of the kitchen. Determine if the current layout works well or if changes are needed to improve functionality.
- Appliances: Decide if any new appliances will be needed and if they will be integrated or stand-alone. Determine if the existing electrical and plumbing systems can support any new appliances.
- Storage and organization: Consider the amount of storage needed for items such as cookware, cutlery, and appliances. Decide on the type of storage such as cabinets, drawers, and pantry space. Also, consider how to organize items for maximum efficiency.
- Style and design: Determine the desired style and design of the kitchen. This includes cabinets, countertops, backsplash, and flooring. Decide on color schemes and finishes that complement the rest of the home.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Fulton Ferry
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Fulton Ferry
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Fulton Ferry
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Fulton FerryTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Install An OvenWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?What Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York