Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Highland Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and determine if it is functional. Ensure that the appliances are in the right location and that there is enough counter space and storage.
- Quality: Invest in quality materials and appliances that are durable and of good quality. This ensures that the kitchen remodel lasts for many years to come.
- Style: Choose a style that is timeless and can withstand changing trends. Consider the style of the rest of your home and choose a kitchen style that complements it.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in a kitchen. Consider installing task lighting under cabinets or above the sink, and ambient lighting to create a warm environment.
- Budget: Create a budget before starting your remodel. Determine your priorities and allocate your budget accordingly. This will help you to stay on track and avoid overspending.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Highland Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Highland Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Highland Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Highland ParkKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
You Might Also Like7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors7 Modern Backsplash IdeasBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynMorris ParkMiddle VillageJackson HeightsNorth Riverdale