The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Consider the overall design and style of your home, as your kitchen should reflect and complement this aesthetic. Think about incorporating similar materials, colours and finishes to create a cohesive look.
- Think about the purpose and functionality of your kitchen. Consider factors such as the number of people who will be using the space, the type of cooking you do and your storage needs. This can help guide decisions on layout, appliances and cabinetry.
- Take into account the size and shape of your kitchen, and consider ways to make the most of the space. This may include adding storage solutions, implementing space-saving techniques, and choosing the right appliances for the size of your kitchen.
- Budget is a crucial consideration for any remodel. Consider the cost of any upgrades, fixtures and finishes, as well as any contractor or labour fees. It's important to set a realistic budget and factor in unexpected costs that may arise during the remodel.
- Finally, think about the potential impact the remodel may have on the resale value of your home, particularly if you plan on selling in the near future. Consider features and finishes that are desirable to potential buyers, such as updated appliances and modern finishes, while also staying true to your own personal style and taste.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manhattan Beach
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manhattan Beach
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manhattan Beach
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Manhattan BeachWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Install An OvenSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Find A Good General Contractor
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York