Guide to a kitchen Remodel in North Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- 1. Budget: Determine your budget and stick to it. Whether you're doing a complete overhaul or just making some updates, it's important to have a clear budget in mind before you start the project.
- 2. Layout: Consider the layout of your existing kitchen and how you can improve it. Determine whether you want an open concept or a traditional layout, and plan accordingly.
- 3. Functionality: Think about how you use your kitchen and what features are most important to you. This will help you prioritize your remodeling efforts and ensure that your new kitchen is as functional as possible.
- 4. Style: Choose a style that complements the rest of your home and reflects your personal taste. Whether you prefer a modern, sleek look or a cozy, farmhouse-style kitchen, make sure your design choices reflect your personal style.
- 5. Contractors: Hire a reputable contractor with experience in kitchen remodeling. Look for reviews and references, and make sure you feel comfortable communicating with them throughout the project.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near North Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near North Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in North Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in North SideHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Tile A Bathroom FloorSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Pick A General Contractor8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink