Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Ocean Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout and Functionality: When planning a kitchen remodel in Ocean Hill, Brooklyn, the layout and functionality of the kitchen should be evaluated. Consider the size and shape of the space, the location of appliances, and flow of traffic when designing the new kitchen layout.
- Color and Style: The color and style of the kitchen should complement the overall design of the home. Choose colors and materials that will enhance the aesthetic appeal of the space and create a cohesive look throughout the home.
- Storage and Organization: Storage and organization are essential factors to consider when planning a kitchen remodel. Consider custom cabinetry, pull-out drawers, and built-in shelving to create more storage space and keep the kitchen organized.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is important when designing a functional kitchen. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting, pendant lights, and recessed lighting to create a well-lit and inviting space.
- Budget: Setting a budget is an important part of any kitchen remodel. Consider what changes will have the most impact on the overall look and function of the space, and allocate your budget accordingly. Don't forget to leave room for unexpected expenses.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Ocean Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Ocean Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Ocean Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Ocean HillHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also LikeIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Install An Oven