The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Assess your needs: When planning to remodel your kitchen, you should consider your needs. Think about your family size, cooking habits, and storage needs. Understanding your needs will help you design a kitchen that is not only functional but also suits your lifestyle.
- Budgeting: Before you embark on any kitchen remodel project, you should have a realistic budget. Setting a budget will help you determine what you can and cannot afford. Be sure to factor in the cost of materials, labor, and architectural fees when creating your budget.
- Layout and design: The layout and design of your kitchen should be optimized for functionality and ease of use. Think about the placement of your appliances, countertops, and island. You want to make sure you have enough countertop space to work with, enough storage, and a design that flows.
- Quality of materials: When selecting materials for your kitchen remodel, consider durability, quality, and appearance. For example, you can opt for solid wood cabinets or cabinets made from engineered wood, depending on your budget and preference. Your countertop material should be easy to clean and heat resistant, and your flooring should be durable and slip-resistant.
- Utility connections: If you plan on replacing or relocating your stove, oven, or dishwasher, be sure to consider where the utility connections are located. You may need to reroute water or gas lines or install new electrical outlets to accommodate your new appliances.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Paerdegat Basin
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Paerdegat Basin
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Paerdegat Basin
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Paerdegat BasinWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Find A Good General Contractor10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Do A Gut Renovation In New York7 Modern Backsplash IdeasWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops