Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Prospect Park South
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout- When remodeling your kitchen, ensure that the layout works best for your family. Consider the amount of counter space, storage, and appliances needed. For instance, if you have a big family, an island in the kitchen can be convenient for meal preparation and cooking.
- Budget- Before commencing the remodel, have a budget in place. Research the cost of materials, appliances, and labor to avoid overspending. You can also consider financing options if you need to make major changes like adding new cabinets, flooring or changing the kitchen’s layout.
- Style- The style of your Prospect Park South kitchen should match your home’s aesthetic. Whether it's contemporary, country, traditional, or transitional, ensure that the remodel fits seamlessly with the rest of the home. Also, consider the resale value of the house in case you decide to sell in the future.
- Lighting- A well-lit kitchen is essential. When remodeling, consider the placement of windows, light fixtures, and under cabinet lighting to enhance the overall look and feel of the kitchen. Additionally, natural light can help increase your energy-saving efforts and create a more inviting atmosphere.
- Appliances and Fixtures- Your appliances and fixtures should be up to date and energy efficient. Consider upgrading to eco-friendly options like energy-star refrigerators and dishwashers. Additionally, upgrading to modern fixtures like faucets and sinks can add value to your home.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Prospect Park South
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Prospect Park South
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Prospect Park South
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Prospect Park SouthSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Try this Simple General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York