Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Bay Ridge
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Budget: Consider how much money you are willing to invest in your bathroom remodel. Determine the scope of the project and plan accordingly.
- Space: Take into account the size and layout of your bathroom. Consider the function of the space, whether you need more storage or a larger shower area.
- Style: Think about the aesthetic you want to achieve in your bathroom. Choose a color scheme and materials that fit your personal taste and complement the rest of your home.
- Plumbing and electrical: Make sure to hire a licensed plumber and electrician to ensure that all installations and upgrades are up to code and safe for use.
- Contractor: Choose a reputable and experienced contractor. Look for references, reviews, and a portfolio of work to ensure that they can deliver the results you want within your budget and timeline.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bay Ridge
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bay Ridge
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bay Ridge
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bay RidgeWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Best Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors