Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Broadway Junction
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the bathroom and how it can be optimized for better functionality. This may include relocating fixtures or changing the configuration of the space.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the remodel and prioritize the key areas you want to address, such as updating fixtures, adding storage, or installing new flooring or lighting.
- Style: Decide on the overall style and aesthetic you want for the bathroom. This could be contemporary, traditional, rustic, or something else entirely. Make sure the style you choose is cohesive with the rest of your home's decor.
- Storage: Consider the storage needs in the bathroom and plan for the appropriate amount of cabinetry, shelving, and drawers. Adequate storage can help keep the bathroom organized and clutter-free.
- Lighting: Lighting can make a big impact on the overall vibe of a bathroom. Consider adding overhead lighting, vanity lighting, or even a skylight to bring in more natural light.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Broadway Junction
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Broadway Junction
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Broadway Junction
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Broadway JunctionBest Bathroom Paint Finishes7 Modern Backsplash IdeasBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Pick A General ContractorExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynBedford ParkElmhurstManhattanvilleWashington Heights