The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Determine your budget for the remodel, including the cost of materials and labor.
- Consider the layout and functionality of the space, including the placement of fixtures such as the toilet, sink, and shower/tub.
- Select materials for the flooring, walls, and countertops that fit your style and budget, while also considering their durability and ease of maintenance.
- Choose lighting fixtures that provide ample light for grooming and create a soothing atmosphere for relaxation.
- Work with a reputable contractor who has experience with large bathroom remodels and can help guide you through the process.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Carroll Gardens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Carroll Gardens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Carroll Gardens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Carroll GardensHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Ideas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom