Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Cobble Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Budget: Determine your budget before starting the remodel and ensure that all the materials and labor costs are accounted for.
- Layout: Consider whether you want to keep the current layout or make changes such as relocating the shower, bathtub or sink to optimize the space.
- Style: Decide on the style of the bathroom, whether it’s contemporary, traditional, or a mix of both. This will help determine the fixtures, tiles, and finishes to be used.
- Storage: Evaluate the storage needs in the bathroom and plan for sufficient storage options such as built-in cabinets, shelves, and drawers.
- Lighting: Lighting is an essential component of any bathroom remodel. Consider installing different types of lighting such as task lighting around the mirror, ambient lighting, or a dimmer switch to create mood lighting.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Cobble Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Cobble Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Cobble Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Cobble HillFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Pick A General Contractor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynConey IslandChinatownNavy YardUpper East Side