Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Dyker Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- 1. Budget: A large bathroom remodel in Dyker Heights, Brooklyn can be expensive. Consider how much you want to spend on the project and whether it is feasible for you. Decide on a realistic budget and stick to it.
- 2. Layout: Think about how you want to use the space and whether the current layout is functional. Consider changes such as moving the bathtub, adding a shower or changing the position of the toilet. Make sure you consult a professional to ensure any structural changes are feasible.
- 3. Lighting: Lighting is essential in a bathroom. Ensure there is enough natural light and consider adding artificial lighting in areas such as the shower and around the mirror. You can opt for LED lighting or fixtures that complement the design of the bathroom.
- 4. Materials: The materials you choose for your bathroom remodel can affect the overall look and feel of the space. Consider using sustainable and durable materials such as ceramic tiles or natural stone for flooring and countertops. Choose finishes, such as fixtures and hardware, that complement the style and design of the bathroom.
- 5. Hiring a Professional: A large bathroom remodel in Dyker Heights, Brooklyn requires the expertise of a professional. Hire a reputable contractor who has experience with large bathroom remodels. Check references, licenses, and insurance before hiring.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Dyker Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Dyker Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Dyker Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Dyker HeightsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Acheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also LikeA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferencePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Design Build Firms Vs General Contractors