The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout and Space: Consider the layout of your bathroom and what changes can be made to optimize space. Think about adding more storage, changing the location of the toilet, or adding a larger bathtub or shower.
- Budget: Set a budget for your renovation and prioritize what is most important to you. Allocate funds accordingly to ensure you get the most important items done first.
- Style and Aesthetics: Decide on the style and aesthetic you want for your renovated bathroom. This includes choosing the color scheme, tiles, fixtures, and lighting. Keep in mind the overall look and feel you want to create.
- Plumbing and Electrical: Consider the plumbing and electrical work needed for your renovation. This includes updating pipes, rewiring electrical outlets, and ensuring that all fixtures are up-to-date and functioning properly.
- Hiring a Contractor: When doing a large bathroom remodel, it’s important to hire a professional and licensed contractor who has experience with the type of work you need done. Check references and read reviews to ensure you find the right contractor for your project.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Flatbush
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Flatbush
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Flatbush
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Flatbush11 Penny Tile Design IdeasCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023How To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceBest Bathroom Paint FinishesTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?