Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Greenpoint
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Plumbing: When doing a large bathroom remodel in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, it's important to consider the plumbing. Ensure that your plumbing is up to code and consider upgrading your plumbing system if necessary.
- Layout: Consider the layout of your bathroom. Consider rearranging the layout to improve functionality and create more space to move around.
- Materials: Consider the materials you want to use in your bathroom remodel. Greenpoint is known for its eco-friendly focus, so try to use environmentally friendly materials if possible.
- Budget: Consider your budget for the remodel. Large bathroom remodels can be expensive, so make sure you have a solid budget in place to avoid overspending.
- Contractor: Finally, consider hiring a reputable contractor with experience in large bathroom remodels. Greenpoint has plenty of contractors to choose from, but be sure to read online reviews and ask for references before hiring one.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Greenpoint
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Greenpoint
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Greenpoint
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Greenpoint8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas