Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Mill Basin
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider how the bathroom is currently laid out and how it can be optimized for better flow and functionality. This may involve repositioning the sink, toilet, and shower/tub.
- Lighting: Plan to incorporate both natural and artificial lighting to create a bright and welcoming space. Consider adding a skylight or larger windows, as well as installing task lighting and accent lighting.
- Storage: Make sure to include ample storage options such as built-in cabinets, shelves, and drawers. Consider the amount of storage needed for towels, toiletries, and cleaning supplies.
- Flooring: Choose durable and water-resistant flooring options such as ceramic tiles, vinyl, or stone. Consider adding underfloor heating for extra comfort during the colder months.
- Accessibility: If the bathroom will be used by people with mobility issues or disabilities, consider installing grab bars, a walk-in shower, and a higher toilet seat. Make sure doorways are wide enough to accommodate wheelchairs or walkers.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mill Basin
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mill Basin
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mill Basin
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mill BasinFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023How To Pick A General ContractorHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also LikeWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynLongwoodMorris HeightsEast New YorkAstoria