Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Mill Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your bathroom and whether it is functional. Think about how you want to use the space and if any changes need to be made to make it more practical.
- Budget: Determine the budget you have for the remodel and prioritize what needs to be done. Decide on which areas of the bathroom are the most important to focus on, such as the shower or the vanity.
- Materials: Choose high-quality materials that can withstand humidity and moisture. This includes fixtures, flooring, and wall tiles. Consider materials such as porcelain or ceramic for their durability and easy maintenance.
- Lighting: Think about the lighting in your bathroom and how it can be improved. Consider adding more natural light by enlarging windows or adding skylights. Plan for layered lighting with ambient, task, and accent lighting to create a functional and inviting space.
- Storage: Consider the storage options you need in your bathroom. This includes storage for towels, toiletries, and cleaning supplies. Think about how you can maximize storage space, such as adding built-in shelves or cabinets.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mill Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mill Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mill Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mill Island8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How to Make the Most of Your Small Space7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Find A Good General ContractorPopular Bathroom Paint Colors
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynMill IslandTurtle BayEast New YorkSouth Side