Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Navy Yard
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Space considerations: Before beginning a large bathroom remodel in Navy Yard, Brooklyn, it's important to consider the available space. Determine how much additional room you'll need and plan accordingly.
- Plumbing and electrical requirements: It's important to make sure your new bathroom design will have the necessary plumbing and electrical connections. Ensure you've thought through details like the placement of electrical outlets, lighting fixtures, and plumbing fixtures.
- Materials and finishes: Choosing the right materials and finishes is an essential part of a large bathroom remodel. Consider factors such as durability, style, and cost when selecting materials like flooring, countertops, and shower surrounds.
- Storage needs: Adequate storage is essential in a bathroom, especially if you have a large family or lots of toiletries. Consider incorporating built-in cabinets, shelves, or even a linen closet to help you manage clutter.
- Accessibility: If you're remodeling your bathroom with an eye towards the future, consider making it more accessible for aging in place. Incorporating features like grab bars, non-slip flooring, and a low threshold shower can help ensure your bathroom remains functional for years to come.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Navy Yard
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Navy Yard
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Navy Yard
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Navy YardWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom7 Modern Backsplash IdeasBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also LikeHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel11 Penny Tile Design IdeasMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors