Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Prospect Park South
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your bathroom and how it can be improved to better suit your needs. Will you need to move plumbing or electrical fixtures to achieve your desired layout?
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in a bathroom. Consider adding additional lighting fixtures or upgrading to brighter bulbs to improve visibility in the space.
- Storage: Think about your current storage needs and how they can be improved. Will you need additional cabinets or shelves to store toiletries and linens?
- Fixtures and finishes: Updating fixtures and finishes can completely transform the look and feel of a bathroom. Consider upgrading to modern and energy-efficient options to save on water and energy bills.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the project and prioritize your goals accordingly. Decide what is most important to you and allocate your funds accordingly.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Prospect Park South
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Prospect Park South
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Prospect Park South
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Prospect Park SouthDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors11 Penny Tile Design Ideas7 White Shower Tile IdeasAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynBroadway JunctionRidgewoodChinatownSunset Park