The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Space: Consider the size of your bathroom and how you can maximize it. Think about adding more storage and utilizing corners and vertical space.
- Layout: Decide on the placement of fixtures such as the tub, shower, sink, and toilet. Consider the flow of the space and accessibility for all users.
- Style: Choose a cohesive design theme for your bathroom remodel. Consider materials, colors, and patterns that work well together and fit your personal style.
- Budget: Determine your budget and prioritize your spending on the most important elements. Consider cost-effective options without sacrificing quality and durability.
- Lighting: Proper lighting can enhance the look and functionality of your bathroom. Consider a combination of overhead, task, and ambient lighting options.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Starrett City
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Starrett City
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Starrett City
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Starrett CityDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumBest Bathroom Paint Finishes
You Might Also Like11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?