Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Bedford Stuyvesant
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Design: Consider the style, layout, and functionality of your new kitchen. Will it be open-concept or closed off? Will you opt for modern or traditional design elements?
- Storage: Think about your storage needs and prioritize them. Do you need more cabinets or drawers? Will you be utilizing a pantry or including a kitchen island?
- Lighting: Make sure to incorporate ample overhead lighting, task lighting, and natural light sources. Consider energy-efficient options like LED lighting.
- Appliances: Choose high-quality appliances that fit your lifestyle and cooking needs. Consider their size, placement, and energy efficiency ratings.
- Budget: Determine your budget and stick to it. Prioritize necessary upgrades and splurge on luxury items only if they can be accommodated within your budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bedford Stuyvesant
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bedford Stuyvesant
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bedford Stuyvesant
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bedford StuyvesantBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space7 White Shower Tile Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
You Might Also LikeSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel