Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Borough Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout and flow: Determine how you want your kitchen to look and function. Plan your layout so that your cooking, prep, and cleaning zones are conveniently positioned, and there's ample space to move around.
- Storage and organization: Make sure you have enough storage space for your kitchen gadgets, tools, and appliances. Consider installing custom cabinets, pantry, and pull-out shelves to maximize your kitchen's storage capacity.
- Appliances: Choose energy-efficient appliances that fit your cooking style and budget. Decide on the type of stove, oven, fridge, and dishwasher that suits your needs and complements your kitchen's overall design.
- Lighting and ventilation: Choose lighting fixtures that provide ample illumination for your kitchen. Install a range hood and ventilation system to keep cooking odors and smoke out of the kitchen and prevent moisture buildup.
- Budget: Establish a budget for your kitchen remodel and stick to it. Consider the cost of materials, labor, permits, and other expenses. Be prepared for unexpected expenses and contingencies that may arise during the renovation process.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Borough Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Borough Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Borough Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Borough ParkCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWhere To Stay During Your Remodel7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Install An OvenAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also LikeNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops