Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Brooklyn
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and how it fits your lifestyle. Think about the work triangle, the distance between the sink, stove, and refrigerator that makes cooking and cleaning easier.
- Storage: Plan for enough storage space, including cabinets and drawers for dishes, pantry items, and appliances. Consider custom cabinetry or built-ins for a unique and efficient look.
- Appliances: Choose high-quality appliances that fit your needs and style. Look for energy-efficient models that can save you money in the long run and consider the size of your appliances when planning your kitchen layout.
- Lighting: Plan for adequate lighting to make your kitchen functional and inviting. Look for task lighting above workspaces, ambient lighting for general illumination, and decorative lighting for style.
- Finishes: Choose finishes that will suit your personal style and complement your home's architecture. Consider materials like wood or stone for countertops, tile or wood for flooring, and metal or glass for backsplashes.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Brooklyn
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Brooklyn
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Brooklyn
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BrooklynIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Who To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look