Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Clinton Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow and functionality of the kitchen. Will you need to move plumbing or electrical systems to optimize the space?
- Budget: Determine your budget and prioritize your wish list. What features and materials are essential and which ones can be scaled back?
- Style: Choose a design aesthetic that complements your home's architecture and your personal taste. Will you go for a modern or traditional look?
- Appliances: Decide which appliances to keep or replace. Consider energy-efficient options that can save you money in the long term.
- Contractor: Choose a reputable contractor with experience in large kitchen remodels. Ask for references and be clear about your expectations and timeline.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Clinton Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Clinton Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Clinton Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Clinton HillAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement