Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Coney Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Cost: Determine a budget that works for you and stick to it. Make sure to get quotes from multiple contractors and factor in the cost of materials, appliances, and permits.
- Layout: Consider the flow of the kitchen and how you want it to function. Think about adding an island or changing the location of the sink or stove. Make sure there is enough storage and counter space.
- Style: Choose a design that fits with the rest of your home and reflects your personal taste. Consider the color scheme, materials, and overall aesthetic of the kitchen.
- Energy Efficiency: Look for energy-saving appliances and consider installing LED lighting. Consider adding insulation to improve the energy efficiency of the space.
- Permits: Check with the local building department to obtain the necessary permits and make sure your remodel is up to code. This will help avoid any issues down the line.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Coney Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Coney Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Coney Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Coney IslandNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynBrooklyn HeightsFlatlandsSouth SideLincoln Square