The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Before starting the remodeling process, you should consider the layout of your kitchen. Think about how you use the space and what improvements you would like to make to the flow to create a comfortable and functional design.
- Budget: Setting a budget is essential for any remodeling project, and a large kitchen remodel is no exception. Think about what features and materials are most important to you and allocate your budget accordingly to ensure you get the results you want.
- Permits and regulations: In Crown Heights, Brooklyn, you may need to obtain permits and comply with local regulations when undertaking a large kitchen remodel. It's essential to do your research and ensure that your plans comply with all relevant codes and regulations.
- Materials and finishes: The materials and finishes you choose can make a significant difference in the appearance and functionality of your new kitchen. Consider factors like durability, maintenance, and style when selecting materials such as countertops, flooring, and cabinets.
- Professional help: Consider hiring a professional contractor or designer to help you plan and execute your kitchen remodel. An experienced professional can offer valuable insights and guidance to help you make the most of your space and create a kitchen that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Crown Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Crown Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Crown Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Crown HeightsKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023How to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWhere To Stay During Your RemodelWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?