Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Dyker Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Work with a reputable contractor to ensure high-quality workmanship and adherence to local building codes.
- Consider your overall budget and prioritize the most important elements of the remodel, such as new appliances, upgraded countertops, or additional storage.
- Choose materials and finishes that reflect your personal style and complement the existing design elements of your home.
- Think about how the layout of your new kitchen will impact functionality and ease of use, including traffic flow, countertop space, and storage options.
- Factor in the potential for future changes or upgrades to your kitchen, such as adding new appliances or expanding the space, and plan accordingly.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Dyker Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Dyker Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Dyker Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Dyker HeightsHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Pick A General ContractorWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Install An Oven8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynGowanusSunset ParkNohoSt. George