Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Flatbush
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Space and layout: Consider how you want to use the space and the layout of the kitchen. Will you need more counter space or storage? Do you want an open concept or separate rooms for cooking and dining?
- Budget: Determine your budget and stick to it. Be sure to include all costs, such as materials, labor, permits, and any unexpected expenses.
- Style and design: Choose a style that fits with the overall aesthetic of your home and consider trends that will add value. Make sure your design is functional and includes plenty of storage space.
- Energy efficiency: Consider adding energy-efficient appliances and lighting to help save on utility bills. You may also want to install insulation to help regulate temperature and reduce noise.
- Permits and regulations: Make sure to obtain all necessary permits and follow local regulations before starting construction. This includes obtaining permits for plumbing, electrical, and building work.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Flatbush
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Flatbush
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Flatbush
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in FlatbushA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
You Might Also Like8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Pick A General Contractor