The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of the kitchen and determine if it can be improved or if a new layout is necessary to maximize space and functionality.
- Appliances: Decide on the type and size of appliances needed for the kitchen, ensuring they fit within the new layout and match the overall design aesthetic.
- Storage: Determine the amount and type of storage needed for the kitchen, including cabinets, drawers, and pantry space.
- Lighting: Plan for proper lighting to enhance the functionality and ambiance of the kitchen, including task lighting, ambient lighting, and accent lighting.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for the project and ensure all materials and labor costs are accounted for, including any unforeseen expenses that may arise during the renovation process.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Gowanus
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Gowanus
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Gowanus
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in GowanusSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Find A Good General Contractor