Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Homecrest
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout and how it can be improved to maximize space and functionality. This may involve moving walls, adding an island or changing the flow of traffic.
- Storage: Determine your storage needs and options, including cabinets, drawers, and pantry space. Don't forget about specialized storage solutions like pull-out shelves or built-in wine racks.
- Appliances: Choose high-quality appliances that fit your cooking and entertaining needs, while also considering energy efficiency and overall cost.
- Lighting: Lighting can make a big impact on the overall look and feel of your kitchen. Consider task lighting for workspaces, ambient lighting for overall ambiance, and decorative fixtures for a stylish touch.
- Maintenance: Consider the maintenance requirements of materials, such as countertops, flooring, and appliances. Choose materials that are durable and low maintenance for a long-lasting kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Homecrest
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Homecrest
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Homecrest
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Homecrest7 White Shower Tile IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Find A Good General ContractorIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor
You Might Also Like7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets